Search our Jobs
Data Compliance Manager
- Barnet, Greater London, England
Are you a Data Compliance Manager? Do you want to join a company where you will be given a stake in the business? Do you live near Barnet? If the answer is yes, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced Data Compliance Manager who has strong ISO27001 implementation skills and excellent knowledge of Cyber Security and GDPR to join a leading Software House based near Barnet on the North London / Hertfordshire borders.
- Client –
The organisation have been established for over 20 years and you’ll work in beautiful offices and grounds. The company are 51% owned by the employees and you will get a stake in the business.
Main Duties and other Responsibilities
• ISO 27001 implementation, maintenance and audit.
• Manage Data Security and GDPR queries
• Liaising with the Infrastructure Team and Management to continually monitor and improve the security of the infrastructure.
• Designing, documenting, training and monitoring of all data flow processes and policies.
• Drafting responses to tender documents and requests for information from 3rd parties where they relate to data protection, GDPR and ISO27001.
• Competence in ISO27001
• A robust and practical understanding of GDPR
• Knowledge of Firewalls, networking, penetration testing, log analysis and anti-virus systems.
• Knowledge of system hardening techniques
Basic salary to £50,000
- 25 days holiday
- Stake on the business
- Beautiful offices and Grounds
- Personal Development plan
Barnet, North West London
Commute from – Watford, Harrow, St Albans
Alternative Job Titles - Data Manager / Information Officer / Information Security Manager / Information Governance Officer
Please send your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd in strict confidence.